[Clip] Re: Image Height and Width.

  • Charles M. Raine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 1999
      Hi David:

      I think your problem has been that you have had a small error in the path
      or the file name of the image you are wanting the information for. The
      following clip should solve your problem. If it doesn't then the image you
      are trying to get the information for is NOT on your hard disk or is
      corrupt. Hit the Browse button [...] and search for the file you want. When
      you hit the Open button the true path to the file will be displayed in the
      wizard. Hit the OK button and the information should be displayed.

      Let me know if it doesn't work....

      ---------< start clip >---------
      H="Image 4 David"
      ; Charles M. Raine <rainec@...>
      ; 10/13/1999, 03:57:29 PM
      ^!SetWizardLabel Hit Browse Button to:
      ^!Set %Name%=^?{(T=O;F="=*.jpg;*.gif)Select File:}
      ^!Set %h%=^$GetImgHeight(^%Name%)$
      ^!Set %w%=^$GetImgWidth(^%Name%)$
      ^!Info ^%name%>>Height=^%h%>>Width=^%w%
      ---------< end clip >-----------
      |----< Copy between wrappers >----|
      | right click over the clipbook |
      | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |
      |---------------------------------|

      Charlie.

      Charles M. Raine Home Page: http://www.escape.ca/~rainec
      Phone (204) 895-0940 ICQ # 300058
      Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    • djust@netvision.net.il
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 1999
        Works fine!

        > I think your problem has been that you have had a small error in the
        > path or the file name of the image you are wanting the information
        > for.
        In several of my file paths, which is why my original clip didn't
        work with any of them. I've fixed them, and the original clip also
        works fine now. Thanks!

        The following clip should solve your problem. If it doesn't then
        > the image you are trying to get the information for is NOT on your
        > hard disk or is corrupt.
        I bet Mr. Raine is a computer professional. Do you think I was
        testing the clips on images which I hadn't tested by entering the
        same information by hand into a browser? I was either typing them by
        hand or browsing, though, not copy-and-pasting, so the errors weren't
        being reproduced in the browser field.

        Thanks again, Mr. Raine, everyone.
        D.