Re: [Clip] Re: FTP-Upload

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      paulmaser wrote:
      > Your need two things, a clip and a script.

      Right, that's it, now I'm with you!
      I had tried in vain to figure out how to make clips handle the
      step-by-step dialogue. With all the other help I was given I'm pretty
      sure I can take it from here.

      I actually want a bit more (Oliver Twist anyone?), but analysing the
      current path and deciding which server to upload to should be a piece of
      cake (ha, cake! Oliver would have loved that) now.

      Danke
      Axel
    • paulmaser
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        You really don't need notetab to do this. The notetab script just calls
        the ftp program which has the ability to use a file for the information.
        Without Notetab you can just use a batch file or one of the new-fangled
        scripts that Windows uses. There are several methods, but you can find
        out more on the microsoft web site and search under scripting if you
        are interested.