Re: [Clip] Run external programme

  • Alec Hall
    Message 1 of 17 , May 31, 2007
      Thanks everyone for your help.
      Axel gave me the answer and the following works well.
      -----
      ^!Set %varFIL%=^$GetDocName$
      ^!Set
      %varFIL%=^$StrReplace("C:\wamp\www\";"http://localhost/";"^%varFIL";FALSE
      ;FALSE)$
      ^!Set %varFIL%=^$StrReplace("\";"/";"^%varFIL";FALSE;FALSE)$
      ^!c:/program files/netscape/netscape/netscp.exe ^%varFIL%
      -----
      It would be good to assign the clip to a shortcut key but I can find no
      lead to how that can be done. Maybe it's not possible.
      Thanks again.
      Alec

      --
      email:alec@...