Deleting Data Starting with Second Comma

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 4:00 PM
      Hi,

      I've tons of info on single lines, and all I need to see is the info before
      the second comma for what I'm doing with it right now. I'm deleting it by
      hand, line by line, but thought there might be a better way to do this with
      a clip when I highlight selected data.

      Sample Data:

      Allegro Dance Academy, Kent, (Classes), Children, Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz,
      Lyrical, Pointe, Tap, Allegro Precision Dance Company
      American Dance Institute, Seattle, adult/child/teen classes, Toddler-adult,
      Pre-Ballet, Hip-Hop and Jazz, Creative Dance, Ballet
      Auburn Dance Academy, Auburn, (Classes), children and young adults. tap,
      jazz, ballet, lyrical, hip-hop and pointe

      Sample Results:

      Allegro Dance Academy, Kent
      American Dance Institute, Seattle
      Auburn Dance Academy, Auburn