Re: [Clip] Fwd: It is possible to get the line number?

  • C Brito
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2007
      Hi, thanks.

      Yes, I use that, the problem is that is a small debug and manual.

      Thanks again.

      --
      As a complement, you see an Electronic Translation service to 8 languages,
      in the below links.

      Comme un complément, vous voyez le service de Traduction Électronique à 8
      langues, dans ce dessous links.

      Como un complemento, usted ve un servicio de Traducción Electrónica a 8
      idiomas, en los links abajo.

      Como um complemento, você vê um serviço de Tradução Eletrônica para 8
      idiomas, nesses links abaixo.

      C. Brito,
      Account Manager
      THIS IS A BACKUP-EMAIL FOR SECURITY.

      TO ENROLL, HOW TO PAY: http://mba-open-university.net/payments.htm .

      COURSES, COSTS, DURATIONS: See the corresponding links in
      http://mba-open-university.net/index.html .

      ACCREDITATION: http://mba-open-university.net/un1500.htm .

      COURSE METHODOLOGY: http://mba-open-university.net/un1309.htm .

      DIPLOMA: http://mba-open-university.net/un1302.htm .