Re: [Clip] Jim Hall is gone

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2007
      Jim was around as long as I can remember on the NoteTab lists.

      He was always helpful and provided lots of insight into clips.

      He sent me an email where he said that he had done all he wanted to do
      and seen all he wanted to see, he just wanted his remaining time to be
      spent with family. This was over a year ago.

      He will be missed.

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/
      Sales Affiliate for Grisoft Anti-Virus
    • Carl Swann
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2007
        --- loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I'm sad to tell you that after fighting cancer for
        > more than a year, Jim
        > Hall is dead.

        I also go back with Notetabbers into the 1990s, and I
        fondly recall Jim's willingness to step up and help
        Eric, and Jody, and all of us who were working to help
        make the Fookes family of software programs so good.

        May his family find peace in this difficult time, and
        may his soul find repose.

        Carl Swann

        ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.