Re: [Clip] Windows Vista Keyboard Commands, was Re: Clip doesn't work since upgrade to 5.1

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 24 , May 14, 2007
      snip... AV protection ... Norton ... McAfee ... Win98SE ... virus ...
      Kasperski ... reliability problems ... etc etc
      Back before my hijacked thread got hijacked :-) we were talking about
      how to recover from Vista's disgust with NoteTab's Keyboard Commands.

      I have since made a lot of progress with the helpful suggestions of a
      couple of you. I documented several of my replacements.

      Here is another to replace:
      keyboard backspace

      ^!Select -1
      ^!InsertText ^%EMPTY%

      I am often using notetab to fill out things and use the tab key to
      navigate. Some applications have alt key combinations to do the same
      ... how will I replace keyboard tab?

      Ideas?