5.02: Where I choice a Directory for the clb files?

  • abet backup
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hi friends,

      Until now I used the 4.95. By backup reasons, I used the Directory
      g:\notepro\i\... for the .clb files. Ok. I used the Options -->
      Advanced to choice this Directory.

      Now I installed the 5.02, and in the Options --> Advanced you don't
      find more this Directory choice option.

      How to choice a Data directory in the 5.02 version, for the clb files?

      Best regards,
      CBrito
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "abet backup" <backup.abet@...> wrote:

        > Hi friends,
        >
        > Until now I used the 4.95. By backup reasons, I used
        > the Directory g:\notepro\i\... for the .clb files. Ok.
        > I used the Options --> Advanced to choice this
        > Directory.
        >
        > Now I installed the 5.02, and in the Options -->
        > Advanced you don't find more this Directory choice
        > option.
        >
        > How to choice a Data directory in the 5.02 version, for
        > the clb files?
        >
        > Best regards, CBrito

        Hi,

        I think you will want to use the /User=folder command line option, see
        the main help file topic under Other Features/Command-line Parameters.

        Also, see this post:

        PS, latest ver is 5.2.

      • abet backup
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
          Hi Sheri, thanks.

          But I never used command lines with NotePro. Is like that:

          (path)notepro...exe (parameters)

          as with others software?

          Thanks.

          --
          C. Brito,
          Account Manager

          To complement, see the Electronic Translation service to 11 languages:
          Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italiano, Japonese, Korean,
          Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, in the below links.

          Par complément, voyez le service de Traduction Électronique à 11
          angues, dans ce dessous links.

          Para complementar, vea un servicio de Traducción Electrónica a 11
          idiomas, en los links abajo.

          Para complementar, vêja o serviço de Tradução Eletrônica para 11
          idiomas, nesses links abaixo.

          TO ENROLL, HOW TO PAY:
          http://mba-open-university.net/payments.htm .

          COURSES, COSTS:
          http://mba-open-university.net/index.html .

          ACCREDITATION:
          http://mba-open-university.net/un1500.htm .

          COURSE METHODOLOGY:
          http://mba-open-university.net/un1309.htm .

          DIPLOMA:
          http://mba-open-university.net/un1302.htm .
        • Sheri
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
            abet backup wrote:
            > Hi Sheri, thanks.
            >
            > But I never used command lines with NotePro. Is like that:
            >
            > (path)notepro...exe (parameters)
            >
            > as with others software?
            >
            > Thanks.

            I think like this:
            "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro 5\NotePro.exe" /USER="G:\NoteTab Data"

            NoteTab Data will need subdirectories under it, including one for
            Libraries and one for Templates.

            When use the default multiuser user install, user files now
            automatically go into C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application
            Data\NoteTab Pro

            You could just move that folder over to G, copy in your old files, and
            then point the command line option there.