Re: [Clip] Regex informations? Where?

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2007
      abet backup wrote:
      > Yes,
      >
      > But all my friends (99%) dont have International Credit Card (only Local)
      > and no U.S. check accunt.
      >
      > Paypal is impossible to do payments internationally, they ask for a
      > verification bank in U.S.
      >
      > And the wire transfers, swift, cost US$ 50-70.00 each.
      >
      > It is impossible to pay Fookes.
      >
      > As a matter of fact, this is a big problem for the small amount
      > international e-commerce in general. The first fiaance company that will fix
      > this problem, they will have a very big success.
      >
      > Best regards,

      I would recommend checking out the 5.2 trial version for 30 days before
      purchasing, but just wanted to point out that you can purchase through a
      global commence site:
      https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1643545

      Not positive it meets your needs, but Plimus does appear to have many
      payment methods and also accepts alternate currencies.

      Fookes is based in Switzerland not US.

      There is a supplemental Regex.chm help file in the package which gives
      details for the new Regex engine. The new Regex engine in NoteTab 5 and
      above is PCRE (Perl-Compatible Regular Expressions). It is the same
      engine used in PHP, Python, Apache and a variety of other scripting
      languages and application software (though at any given time, the
      version level each product may be different). NoteTab 5.2 has the latest
      PCRE version built in (version 7.0 which came out in December 2006).

      The syntax, rules, etc. of PCRE for formulating regular expressions is
      the same as Perl itself. There are many training aids available. I
      recommend this slide show (free):
      <http://www.gravitonic.com/do_download.php?download_file=talks/phptek-2006/regex-clinic_phptek2006.pdf>

      and the book "Mastering Regular Expressions (3rd Edition)" by Jeffrey
      Friedl http://regex.info/

      There are also a couple of software aids:

      Regex Coach (free): http://weitz.de/regex-coach/
      RegexBuddy: http://www.regexbuddy.com/

      Regards,
      Sheri (unaffiliated NoteTab user in USA)