Re: [Clip] Regex informations? Where?

  • abet backup
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2007
      Yes,

      But all my friends (99%) dont have International Credit Card (only Local)
      and no U.S. check accunt.

      Paypal is impossible to do payments internationally, they ask for a
      verification bank in U.S.

      And the wire transfers, swift, cost US$ 50-70.00 each.

      It is impossible to pay Fookes.

      As a matter of fact, this is a big problem for the small amount
      international e-commerce in general. The first fiaance company that will fix
      this problem, they will have a very big success.

      Best regards,

      --
      C. Brito,
      Account Manager

      To complement, see the Electronic Translation service to 11 languages:
      Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italiano, Japonese, Korean,
      Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, in the below links.

      Par complément, voyez le service de Traduction Électronique à 11 angues,
      dans ce dessous links.

      Para complementar, vea un servicio de Traducción Electrónica a 11 idiomas,
      en los links abajo.

      Para complementar, vêja o serviço de Tradução Eletrônica para 11 idiomas,
      nesses links abaixo.

      TO ENROLL, HOW TO PAY:
      http://mba-open-university.net/payments.htm .

      COURSES, COSTS:
      http://mba-open-university.net/index.html .

      ACCREDITATION:
      http://mba-open-university.net/un1500.htm .

      COURSE METHODOLOGY:
      http://mba-open-university.net/un1309.htm .

      DIPLOMA:
      http://mba-open-university.net/un1302.htm .

    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 8, 2007
        abet backup wrote:
        > Yes,
        >
        > But all my friends (99%) dont have International Credit Card (only Local)
        > and no U.S. check accunt.
        >
        > Paypal is impossible to do payments internationally, they ask for a
        > verification bank in U.S.
        >
        > And the wire transfers, swift, cost US$ 50-70.00 each.
        >
        > It is impossible to pay Fookes.
        >
        > As a matter of fact, this is a big problem for the small amount
        > international e-commerce in general. The first fiaance company that will fix
        > this problem, they will have a very big success.
        >
        > Best regards,

        I would recommend checking out the 5.2 trial version for 30 days before
        purchasing, but just wanted to point out that you can purchase through a
        global commence site:
        https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1643545

        Not positive it meets your needs, but Plimus does appear to have many
        payment methods and also accepts alternate currencies.

        Fookes is based in Switzerland not US.

        There is a supplemental Regex.chm help file in the package which gives
        details for the new Regex engine. The new Regex engine in NoteTab 5 and
        above is PCRE (Perl-Compatible Regular Expressions). It is the same
        engine used in PHP, Python, Apache and a variety of other scripting
        languages and application software (though at any given time, the
        version level each product may be different). NoteTab 5.2 has the latest
        PCRE version built in (version 7.0 which came out in December 2006).

        The syntax, rules, etc. of PCRE for formulating regular expressions is
        the same as Perl itself. There are many training aids available. I
        recommend this slide show (free):
        <http://www.gravitonic.com/do_download.php?download_file=talks/phptek-2006/regex-clinic_phptek2006.pdf>

        and the book "Mastering Regular Expressions (3rd Edition)" by Jeffrey
        Friedl http://regex.info/

        There are also a couple of software aids:

        Regex Coach (free): http://weitz.de/regex-coach/
        RegexBuddy: http://www.regexbuddy.com/

        Regards,
        Sheri (unaffiliated NoteTab user in USA)