Re: [Clip] Regex informations? Where?

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8 9:04 AM
      abet backup wrote:
      > In the cheapest way (Western Union or MoneyGram) in each remittance
      > the receiver MUST go to a WU or MoneyGram office/affiliate PERSONALLY,
      > and also this will cost US$ 20.00/25.00 to the sender.

      This reply is a one off here, please answer to it in off-topic if at
      all.

      Cheques were a great innovation when the Fuggers came up with with them
      some centuries ago. All the world except for Britain and the US have
      long gone over to giro transfer. Paypal used to be an alternative for
      cross Atlantic payments. But if the American account number and routing
      number are given, transfers from Europe have recently dropped from fairy
      tale to merely ridiculous, so things begin to be doable.
      Myself I have go a bank account in New york city and so can mail and
      accept cheques.
      But don't Fookes accept credit cards? Their rates for samll amounts are
      quite reasonable IMHO.

      Axel
    • abet backup
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 8 9:16 AM
        Yes,

        But all my friends (99%) dont have International Credit Card (only Local)
        and no U.S. check accunt.

        Paypal is impossible to do payments internationally, they ask for a
        verification bank in U.S.

        And the wire transfers, swift, cost US$ 50-70.00 each.

        It is impossible to pay Fookes.

        As a matter of fact, this is a big problem for the small amount
        international e-commerce in general. The first fiaance company that will fix
        this problem, they will have a very big success.

        Best regards,

        --
        C. Brito,
        Account Manager

        To complement, see the Electronic Translation service to 11 languages:
        Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italiano, Japonese, Korean,
        Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, in the below links.

        Par complément, voyez le service de Traduction Électronique à 11 angues,
        dans ce dessous links.

        Para complementar, vea un servicio de Traducción Electrónica a 11 idiomas,
        en los links abajo.

        Para complementar, vêja o serviço de Tradução Eletrônica para 11 idiomas,
        nesses links abaixo.

        TO ENROLL, HOW TO PAY:
        http://mba-open-university.net/payments.htm .

        COURSES, COSTS:
        http://mba-open-university.net/index.html .

        ACCREDITATION:
        http://mba-open-university.net/un1500.htm .

        COURSE METHODOLOGY:
        http://mba-open-university.net/un1309.htm .

        DIPLOMA:
        http://mba-open-university.net/un1302.htm .

      • Sheri
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 8 10:14 AM
          abet backup wrote:
          > Yes,
          >
          > But all my friends (99%) dont have International Credit Card (only Local)
          > and no U.S. check accunt.
          >
          > Paypal is impossible to do payments internationally, they ask for a
          > verification bank in U.S.
          >
          > And the wire transfers, swift, cost US$ 50-70.00 each.
          >
          > It is impossible to pay Fookes.
          >
          > As a matter of fact, this is a big problem for the small amount
          > international e-commerce in general. The first fiaance company that will fix
          > this problem, they will have a very big success.
          >
          > Best regards,

          I would recommend checking out the 5.2 trial version for 30 days before
          purchasing, but just wanted to point out that you can purchase through a
          global commence site:
          https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1643545

          Not positive it meets your needs, but Plimus does appear to have many
          payment methods and also accepts alternate currencies.

          Fookes is based in Switzerland not US.

          There is a supplemental Regex.chm help file in the package which gives
          details for the new Regex engine. The new Regex engine in NoteTab 5 and
          above is PCRE (Perl-Compatible Regular Expressions). It is the same
          engine used in PHP, Python, Apache and a variety of other scripting
          languages and application software (though at any given time, the
          version level each product may be different). NoteTab 5.2 has the latest
          PCRE version built in (version 7.0 which came out in December 2006).

          The syntax, rules, etc. of PCRE for formulating regular expressions is
          the same as Perl itself. There are many training aids available. I
          recommend this slide show (free):
          <http://www.gravitonic.com/do_download.php?download_file=talks/phptek-2006/regex-clinic_phptek2006.pdf>

          and the book "Mastering Regular Expressions (3rd Edition)" by Jeffrey
          Friedl http://regex.info/

          There are also a couple of software aids:

          Regex Coach (free): http://weitz.de/regex-coach/
          RegexBuddy: http://www.regexbuddy.com/

          Regards,
          Sheri (unaffiliated NoteTab user in USA)