OTL to html conversion

  • sam_henry11
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 10:25 AM
      Group,

      I posted this in the notetab group but maybe it is a better question
      to ask here.

      I have the latest version of PRO and am working with an otl document
      that I regularly update and re-convert to an HTML

      I would like to to modify what the feature Document-to-HTML actually
      performs as part of this conversion.

      I perform Modify->Document to HTML-->No Character conversion.

      I want to personalize my converted document with Little things like
      adding a few line breaks after each (Top Of
      Page), setting a background color, default text...

      Is there a way I can do that or maybe there is a clip that does the
      same thing?

      Or maybe I just need to put the HTML text in my intro page and
      manually paste the breaks each time I update.

      Thanks,
      Sam
    • abairheart
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 12:30 PM
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "sam_henry11" <samhenry@...> wrote:
        > I perform Modify->Document to HTML-->No Character conversion.
        >
        > I want to personalize my converted document with Little things like
        > adding a few line breaks after each (Top Of
        > Page), setting a background color, default text...

        Off the cuff, two ways:

        1. check out the NTP configuration, re outline & html

        2. create a conversion clip, that adds the personal touches

        3. be more specific in what you are doing now, and what
        you want to do in the future.

        Abair