Bulk Sort Markup

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 8:15 AM
      Hi,

      I created this clip to sort a bunch of lines, then give each line a blank
      line under it so that I can then apply some HTML tags. It works great,
      almost. There is a small glitch where it apparently doesn't have the entire
      last line highlighted, and applies the final formatting in the middle of the
      line like this:

      ... vehicula vitae,</p><hr> lorem.

      instead of

      ... vehicula vitae, lorem.</p><hr>

      H="Bulk Sort Markup"
      ^!Menu Modify/Lines/Sort/Ascending
      ^!Replace "\n" >> "\n\n" IRHAS0
      ;begin long line
      ;end long line

      What can I do to correct this?

      Thanks,
      Corl

    • Hugo Paulissen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 1:22 PM
        Hi Corl,

        The clip works if you select the lines that need to be sorted before
        doing the final replace-operation.

        Simple fix: ^!Select ALL before ^!Replace RegEx

        Hugo

        Corl DeLuna wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I created this clip to sort a bunch of lines, then give each line a blank
        > line under it so that I can then apply some HTML tags. It works great,
        > almost. There is a small glitch where it apparently doesn't have the entire
        > last line highlighted, and applies the final formatting in the middle of the
        > line like this:
        >
        > ... vehicula vitae,</p><hr> lorem.
        >
        > instead of
        >
        > ... vehicula vitae, lorem.</p><hr>
        >
        > H="Bulk Sort Markup"
        > ^!Menu Modify/Lines/Sort/Ascending
        > ^!Replace "\n" >> "\n\n" IRHAS0
        > ;begin long line
        > ;end long line
        >
        > What can I do to correct this?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Corl

        > Fookes Software: http://www.fookes.com
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Corl DeLuna
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 2:32 PM
          Hi Hugo,

          Pow! Now, thanks to you, it does exactly what it's supposed to do, no more,
          no less!

          Thanks a bunch,
          Corl

          _____

          Corl DeLuna wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I created this clip to sort a bunch of lines, then give each line a blank
          > line under it so that I can then apply some HTML tags. It works great,
          > almost. There is a small glitch where it apparently doesn't have the
          entire
          > last line highlighted, and applies the final formatting in the middle of
          the
          > line like this:
          >
          > ... vehicula vitae,</p><hr> lorem.
          >
          > instead of