Re: [Clip] Spaces in Clip 4.95 vs. 5.1

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
      buralex@... wrote:
      > should allow workarounds as per Axel's suggestion.

      I wouldn't call it a workaround, rather a bug in the old version. Just
      as in the DOS commandline the space is a parameter delimiter in clip
      commands. And in all those cases where a delimiter occurs inside a
      parameter that parameter needs to be quoted. That is just standard
      practice in all kinds of environments, not just clips.