Re: [Clip] Clip to save cursor position.

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2007
      hsavage wrote:
      > You, initially load the file in any standard way.
      > This clip checks if the focused file is being edited.

      So you have just one clip that behaves differently on a freshly opend
      file and on one already edited where I needed two. You can also support
      any number of files while I did only a single one.

      On the downside you might open a file and edit it (the tiniest
      inadvertant change suffices) without calling the clip first. Here my
      opening through a clip is safer.
      One might also detect the file's extension and place the mark inside an
      appropriate comment, i.e. CSS, Javascript and defaulting to HTML.