Re: [Clip] List problem

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 16, 2007
      John Wallace wrote:
      > Perhaps your server/ISP is blocking or checking out the mail for spam?
      > Yahoo email addresses can be blacklisted a lot for spam.

      No! If anything it's the other way round. As I said, when my messages
      are delayed, they don't turn up in the web interface either, I went and
      checked.

      It seems the massages are delayed longer the more technical they get The
      irrelevant waffle in this thread here is nearly instantaneous, sample
      clips get held up. Can one formulate building instructions for nuclear
      warheads in clip syntax? Unfortunately it is a fact that Germany has
      served as a safe haven for terrorist planning more often than any other
      country.