Re: Keyboard macro not working within my clip in NoteTab 5.1

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 13, 2007
      Thanks a bunch, Hugo! Your clip worked perfectly.

      I did some extensive (for me) testing and came up with the following:

      1) I can use the TAB instead of the ALT+W. That's good, since the
      documentation says I can.

      2) I have to follow the documentation rule which says: To specify
      plain text, wrap it with the # character. I guess I was able to get
      away with ignoring this in 4.95, but that loophole got closed. That's
      fine. The documentation says to do it -- I'll change.

      3) I need the &50 after the ^!Keyboard macro. That's bad. That's not
      in the documentation, but I'm glad it was called to my attention.

      With my new-found knowledge I'm going to plow through my other clips
      that got 'broke' with the NoteTab upgrade.

      Thanks for everyone's responses.

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Hugo Paulissen <hugopaulissen@...>