Re: [Clip] Help with Replace a line beginning with IP address, with linefeed

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2007
      Wiz Feinberg wrote:
      > I solved the rerun problem already

      Well you did ask:
      > Once I have a clip to do the above function, I would like to have
      > another variation that will allow me to input any data from the
      > access log,

      I read that as wishing to do seral tasks on one log, so I put it in.

      N.B: I have never used assertions yet myself and am not very good at
      Regular Expressions, but I found your '"^(?>' only found the IP if it
      was the very first part of my test sample line. That's why I rephrased
      the Replace to a form I do understand. Please check if there may be side
      effects in your files.
      N.B.2: Pressing cancel instead of OK will stop the clip immediately even
      with loop in place.