Re: [Clip] clip code syntax

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
      On Friday 09 March 2007 07:57, dpasseng wrote:
      [ . . I can't help on clipcode syntax ]
      > Also, I am struggling with the fact that my clips are in my
      > application data file and not in the program file where I want them.
      > Is there a switch to go back and forth somewhere?

      There's something to do with Notetab's .ini file (its *location*).

      if, upon Ntab startup/launch, the mentioned .ini is found in the Notetab .exe
      (program) folder (leads_to/something_to_do with user stuff can also go there
      (folder must be writeable by this user).

      sometimes, Win security things weren't allowing an .ini to be written to for a
      *user* in program area. (user, not administrator)

      There may be other prereq. such as: also (upon Ntab startup) must not be found
      any Notetab app data folder in app data area.

      I can't remember if there also is something to switch in options.

      Shared what I know. Later.