clip code syntax

  • dpasseng
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
      I regularly use clipcode syntax clip bar by sheri. I am trying to get
      it up and running in 5.1. I am not doing well.

      Also, I am struggling with the fact that my clips are in my
      application data file and not in the program file where I want them.
      Is there a switch to go back and forth somewhere?

      I feel like a brand new user and I'm totally lost.
    • Alan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
        On Friday 09 March 2007 07:57, dpasseng wrote:
        [ . . I can't help on clipcode syntax ]
        > Also, I am struggling with the fact that my clips are in my
        > application data file and not in the program file where I want them.
        > Is there a switch to go back and forth somewhere?

        There's something to do with Notetab's .ini file (its *location*).

        if, upon Ntab startup/launch, the mentioned .ini is found in the Notetab .exe
        (program) folder (leads_to/something_to_do with user stuff can also go there
        (folder must be writeable by this user).

        sometimes, Win security things weren't allowing an .ini to be written to for a
        *user* in program area. (user, not administrator)

        There may be other prereq. such as: also (upon Ntab startup) must not be found
        any Notetab app data folder in app data area.

        I can't remember if there also is something to switch in options.

        Shared what I know. Later.

        --
        Alan.