Links

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      I don't know about you, but one of my most frequent mistakes is not
      masking "&" in URLs. I have NoteTab and a browser open, copy the URL
      from the browser address field, paste it, and it's happened again. I've
      found a solution now. I replaced the xLink in the default HTML-ar.clp
      with:

      H="_√óLink"
      ^!Set %varURL%=^?{Enter a URL}; %varDSC%=^?{Enter a description for this
      link}
      ^!Set %varURL%=^$StrReplace("&";"&";"^%varURL%";False;False)$
      ^!Set
      %varURL%=^$StrReplace("&";"&";"^%varURL%";False;False)$
      ^!InsertHtml <A HREF="^%varURL%">^%varDSC%</A>^&

      (please check for linebreaks)
      Of course this too may go wrong. It will do whenever a search query or
      some such includes an escaped umlaut. But the frequency of manual
      corrections should be reduced, I hope.