[Clip] Re: Warning: Close and Remember

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 1999
      Hi Larry,

      > Jody, the other thing - closing and reopening to another
      > already existing ini file will work for toolbar settings. You
      > just cannot make the changes with ProgIniSave. You must run
      > the version, customize the toolbar, and then close the version
      > to have your settings recorded in the ini.

      Thanks, I think I'll wait till we get programmable icons and
      hopefully a Toolbar that can be changed. :) Wouldn't it be nice
      to have say on 3 icons for a certain Toolbar scripts to run, then
      a few more to load specific Toolbars. I'd like to have one for
      html, for eMail and general text formatting, a Standard with my
      most used tools for an everyday Toolbar, hum, there was one more,
      but... oh well - it sure would be nice to switch on the fly
      almost unnoticeably. :)

      c ya,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.