Re: [Clip] Re: help needed with If

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
      Sheri wrote:
      > The ^& code at the end is what causes the autoselection
      > to occur in the first place.

      That's what it says in help for InsertText (found it now) - but with
      InsertHtml it definitely works the other way round, trust me.

      > Now I agree that it's strange that having a ^& on the
      > last line affects the behavior of the first line in the clip,
      > but that's one of the consequences of using ^&.

      Hmm, I believe you. But since having a ^& in every instance of the
      command achieves the same goal for me, I'll leave it as it is for the
      time being. Being able to place the cursor at the end of the whole clip
      is a good thing.