Re: [Clip] Re: help needed with If

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
      Sheri wrote:
      > ^!Set debug on

      Wait! Typo, should be ^!Setdebug on, no space between ^!Set and debug.
      Sorry!

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
        Sheri wrote:
        > The ^& code at the end is what causes the autoselection
        > to occur in the first place.

        That's what it says in help for InsertText (found it now) - but with
        InsertHtml it definitely works the other way round, trust me.

        > Now I agree that it's strange that having a ^& on the
        > last line affects the behavior of the first line in the clip,
        > but that's one of the consequences of using ^&.

        Hmm, I believe you. But since having a ^& in every instance of the
        command achieves the same goal for me, I'll leave it as it is for the
        time being. Being able to place the cursor at the end of the whole clip
        is a good thing.