Re: [Clip] Jody funeral details

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 2, 2007
      Eric... thanks for the info about the services for
      Jody.

      Do you have a mailing address for Doreen and the
      family, where we can send cards, notes, etc?

      Regards,
      Carl Swann

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 2, 2007
        Hi everyone,

        Here is the home address of Jody's wife if you want to send a card or
        something else:

        Mrs. Doreen Adair
        10535 Pinewood Lane
        Milton, FL 32583
        USA

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/
      • Corl DeLuna
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 2, 2007
          Jody will be missed by us all.

          Corl

        • Eric Fookes
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 6, 2007
            Hi everyone,

            Here is the email address of Jody's wife if you want to write her a
            message: Doreen Adair <w8n4him@...>

            Spelling it out the address is w8n4him at earthlink dot net.

            And here is a copy of Jody's obituary:
            http://www.fookes.com/Jody_obituary.php

            Eric Fookes
            http://www.fookes.com/