Data Recovery?

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Notetab just crashed when I was editing 93 text docs, just created and
      not yet saved. The 93 unsaved docs and the source doc are now gone.
      (Then 93 docs were cut from the source doc, leaving it empty.) The
      process had saved the first ten of the new docs when the crash occured.)

      Is there any place the unsaved docs would be in cache? Or are they
      completely gone?

      Jeff Scism