Jody funeral details

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for all the kind messages concerning Jody. His wife, Doreen, just
      sent the following details about the funeral:

      **********************
      Jody's funeral will be held next Wednesday, March 7 at 12 noon at Lewis
      Funeral Home in Milton on Hwy. 90. The burial will be at Barrancas
      Cemetery in Pensacola at 2 pm. On Tuesday, March 6, the funeral home
      will be open for visitors from 6-8 pm.
      **********************

      Sadly, I will not be able to attend the event due to visa issues.
      Perhaps one of you lives nearby and would like to attend the funeral?

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/
    • Carl Swann
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 2, 2007
        Eric... thanks for the info about the services for
        Jody.

        Do you have a mailing address for Doreen and the
        family, where we can send cards, notes, etc?

        Regards,
        Carl Swann

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
      • Eric Fookes
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 2, 2007
          Hi everyone,

          Here is the home address of Jody's wife if you want to send a card or
          something else:

          Mrs. Doreen Adair
          10535 Pinewood Lane
          Milton, FL 32583
          USA

          Eric Fookes
          http://www.fookes.com/
        • Corl DeLuna
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 2, 2007
            Jody will be missed by us all.

            Corl

          • Eric Fookes
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 6, 2007
              Hi everyone,

              Here is the email address of Jody's wife if you want to write her a
              message: Doreen Adair <w8n4him@...>

              Spelling it out the address is w8n4him at earthlink dot net.

              And here is a copy of Jody's obituary:
              http://www.fookes.com/Jody_obituary.php

              Eric Fookes
              http://www.fookes.com/