Re: [Clip] data form problem - possibly Vista related

  • the_pamur
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2007
      Don, thanks
      Late last night I was wading through the new Vista menu structure and
      discovered the compatibility tab in the program properties dialogue.
      I experimented with severeral of the options (including XP,SP2
      compatibility) and found that if I "disabled visual themes" I got my
      data form headings back. I don't know if it is a "aero" issue or
      what. The program doesn't look significantly different when it is
      running. I will go with this for now.

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...>