Re: [Clip] Inserting File Name?

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2007
      As always, thanks. :)

      I looked at that, but didn't know how to get it to work. It's been
      several years since I've worked on my site, or tried to create
      clips. I couldn't remember what some of the older ones did, but I
      knew there had to be a better way.

      SSI = Server Side Includes. They're essentially HTML files that
      are "called" rather than retyping the same info over and over again.
      It makes updating a heck of a lot easier.

      Here's what I came up with:

      ^!ChDir "C:\Documents and Settings\Christine\_YogaDancer.com\SSI\Yogis

      ^!Set %myfile%="^?{(T=O)Select File}"
      ^!Set %myfile%="^$GetFileName("^%myfile%")$"
      <!--#include file="../SSI/Yogis/^%myfile% " -->

      The ^!Info gave me a message box with the info, but didn't insert it
      into the SSI line. A little tweaking and Voila! :)

      I appreciate it. This is much, much easier than how I had it set up
      before. Good practice, though, I guess!

      Christine