Re: wishlist, keyboard

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007

      > Axel Berger wrote:
      > > 1) A keyboard shortcut to recently opened files
      >
      > > And this is the reply:
      > > All the features you describe below can be
      > > added through NoteTab Clips linked from custom toolbar buttons.
      >
      > Am I right that this is overstating it? Or can I really define new
      > shortcuts somehow?
      >
      > Axel

      You can create or change the keyboard shortcuts used to trigger
      NoteTab menu commands. See the main help topic Changing Keyboard
      Shortcuts. Assigning shortcuts to clips is not currently a feature. I
      have my own "Clipkeys" system for doing that, but never completed it
      as far as making it available as a user add-on (and it also requires
      other software besides NoteTab).