Simple Hyperlink question

  • frenzology
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      Hi clips list,

      Not a newbie to NoteTab, but I'm new to clipping & HTML.
      Quick question; is there any way to convert NTab
      hyperlinks / bookmarks to HTML or other webpage hyperlink,
      keeping as the same [ Link ] to [ Link ] Idea?
      => My Notetab hyperlinks look like this:
      [ Link ], which links to a [ Link^b ],
      which then links back up to the original [ Link ].
      I'm sure I could learn how to do that in HTML;
      e.g. <A HREF="#pt.3">Part 3</A> ...& then create
      my own clipbook. But is there one that does this already ?

      On 'NoteTabber's Assistant Page'.
      < http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm >
      The clipbook "Outline Stuff" has this function:
      "Outline to Pages...Converts an Outline to web pages"
      "Outline to Pages" converts the outline HEADINGS to
      hyperlink bookmarks, but I couldn't see a function able
      to batch-convert ALL the Notetab hyperlinks in a document.

      Thanks,
      Pete, USA