Re: [Clip] using clips with NT-Light

  • Forkin Patrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
      Hallo Don!

      Thanks for the response.

      My goal was and is to use an editor supported to create the CSV files and convert to HTML. I now have NoteTab Light with a freely available clip working and doing what I want. The result is much cleaner than a use of
      any of the freely available CSV to HTML converters; they all seem to produce redundant code.

      Thanks again. Regards, Patrick.

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      Datum: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 22:42:29 -0500
      Von: "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...>