Std 5.1 programmable ??

  • junja
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2007
      I see on the NoteTab site:

      "NoteTab Pro 5.1 .. Best of all, it's programmable!"

      Does that mean that NoteTab Std 5.1 is not?
      junja
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2007
        junja wrote:
        > I see on the NoteTab site:
        >
        > "NoteTab Pro 5.1 .. Best of all, it's programmable!"
        >
        > Does that mean that NoteTab Std 5.1 is not?
        > junja

        junja,

        No, it doesn't mean that, 'Std' should be nearly identical to 'Pro" in
        programming capability. 'Pro' has several extended features not
        available in 'Std'.

        Under Help > Help Topics, you should find a 'Comparison chart' to
        iterate the differences.

        ºvº
        2007.01.21 - 00.04.11
        Great Truth About Growing Old
        "When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down
        there."
        hrs ø hsavage@...
      • junja
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2007