[Clip] Re: Problems with ^Append in NoteTab 5.1

  • jonas_ramus
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 17, 2006
      Alan wrote...

      > ^!Append does not run or execute a (or any) function(s)
      > whereas ^!Set always runs or executes function(s).

      Thanks Alan! Now I can see the difference. Unfortunately, the Help File
      doesn't point out this difference:

      "^!Set %VariableName%=Value Assigns Value to VariableName..."

      "^!Append %Variable%=Value Appends value to the content of %
      Variable%..."

      In the Help File, I can't find any distinction between commands
      which "run or execute a function" and commands which don't. It would be
      useful to get a hint to that in the Help File. Or maybe it's only a
      beginner's confusion...

      Flo