[Clip] Recovering your old ini settings [Better}

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 1999
      Hi All,

      This is an improvement on my last clip. It allows you to change your mind
      before restoring the ini and it terminates and restarts NoteTab. I was
      rather surprized that you could do theat but it works.

      ---------< start clip >---------
      ^!Continue Restore Previous INI settings?
      ^!Open ^$GetAppPath$NOTEPRO.ini
      ^!Save AS ^$GetAppPath$!NOTEPRO.ini
      ^!Close Discard
      ^!Toolbar Exit