Re: [Clip] New file uploaded to ntb-clips

  • hn273
    Message 1 of 64 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hi Corl DeLuna,

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Corl DeLuna" <corl@...> wrote:
      > Hi hn273,
      >
      > Just a short note to thank you for taking the time to post this file on
      > Tortoise CVS. ...

      de nada!

      > ... I'm reading a little of the html intro
      > file each day, and looking forward to the day I begin to implement
      it in our
      > workflow.

      Hhm, I've only found that file, I have not written it. =:)

      For me, it tooks about 1 1/2 year, to really embedd the CVS-thing into
      my workflow. But I never want miss it. Mostly I use the possibility to
      branch and merge. Really mostly branch ;-). If it ends up in a mess, I
      leave the branch and go on with another branch or the HEAD. It makes
      coding-life much more relaxed.

      I've installed the CVSNT-Server on one machine and it is highly
      recommendet to work with the server. Of course, you must create a
      Repository on one machine, e.g. with or without a CVS-Server. But
      without, there can happen strange things related to different times on
      the machines which access the Repository. So, it takes only 10 minutes
      to pick the CVSNT-Server and install it. It's Freeware. It installs as
      a Service, what allows to access it, without the need that someone is
      logged into that machine, (only the machine must running ;-) )

      The link to CVSNT is within the clip.
      Also, if you start with the CVS, TCVS, you should join their List.
      There are very helpful people which always have answered my questions,
      even if they was very, very basic.

      Kind regards,
      Horst
    • ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 3, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-clips
        group.

        File : /KeySort.zip
        Uploaded by : flo.gehrke <flo.gehrke@...>
        Description : Sorting CSV data with keys

        You can access this file at the URL:

        flo.gehrke <flo.gehrke@...>