Re: [Clip] Re: Simple array processing in a Clip

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      Evert Everts wrote:
      > ^?[Select=AAA^=111|BBB^=222]

      You are of course right, I had not read closely enough. But still, when
      there is a fixed correlation of AAA to 111, no dynamic replacement, no
      calculation, I'd find it much easier to use the final variable in the
      first place, unless it's a full paragraph or something. But in that case
      ^!Set %varname%=^?[
      would make things more readable.