Simple array processing in a Clip

  • Peter Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hi! I am new to NoteTab and am in the process of converting some clip
      libraries from TextPad to NoteTab. TextPad clips are quite simple and
      do not have the rich range of programming features that NoteTab has.

      My problem is that I want to create a Clip that puts four values into
      a "pull down list" - say "AAA", "BBB", "CCC" and "DDD" and when you
      select one of the displayed values the clip puts a corresponding value
      into the document being edited at the cursor position. For example:

      Select "AAA" and the clip inserts "111"
      Select "BBB" and the clip inserts "222"

      and so on.

      I am struggling through the Clip Programming Help but any assistance
      will be gratefully received.

      Regards,
      Peter
    • Evert Everts