Re: [Clip] Re: ^$GetDocumentPath$ does not work

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      Sheri wrote:
      > Uncheck Use Default Directories on the options dialog, Files tab.
      > Works for me (I have blanks/unchecked for all the options in the
      > Directories section of the Files tab).

      That's how I have it. Still the function gives me a subfolder of the
      program folder, which I never use. <Ctrl><O> offers me one of the
      folders I really use. I don't use ^$GetDocumentPath$ myself, but I agree
      with Evert that for it to make sense it should track the user's choice
      not the program default.