Re: [Clip] Socket programming

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2006
      While the NoteTab clip language does not have these features, you can
      build clips that call the relevant code/programs. Java is one
      programming language that I have seen used most often in reference to SOAP.

      NoteTab can also be the editor to write the program code for any
      programming language that starts as a text file. ;-)

      There are several user-developed Clip Libraries at the NoteTab web site
      to aid in coding in a variety of programming languages. If the language
      you are seeking is not there, these libraries will serve as an example
      of how to create one for your needs.

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/