Re: [Clip] Re: InsertWizardHtml

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      abairheart wrote:
      > your question isn't entirely clear.

      Alright, the relevant bit is this one:
      > <A HREF="index.htm">^?[Höhere Ebene=_|Übersicht
      > Reiseberichte|Inhaltsverzeichnis]</A>

      If I use the default choice without typing anything it resolves to:

      <A HREF="index.htm"></A>

      In most browsers, but not necessarily in all although I have not found
      an exception, this is invisisible and unclickable, so no real problem.
      It's just that the wizard will delete the whole ALIGN="" if the value
      given is empty and the same functionality for a whole phrase could come
      handy in this and other instances.

      Never mind, what there is works well enough, more would just be nicer.