Re: [Clip] new version 5

  • dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hi
      what I was trying to do in the old version you could do this Note that you
      can set the value of a variable with the data contained in another variable
      by using the following instruction:
      ^!Set %NewVariable%=^%OtherVariable%
      in new version 5 it don't work
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
        dave wrote:
        > Hi
        > what I was trying to do in the old version you could do this Note that you
        > can set the value of a variable with the data contained in another variable
        > by using the following instruction:
        > ^!Set %NewVariable%=^%OtherVariable%
        > in new version 5 it don't work
        > THANKYOU DAVE M

        You can still do that. But OtherVariable must have a value. In the
        clip you gave us it was never assigned a value.
      • dave
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
          Hi
          I worked the problem thankyou bad night .
          THANKYOU DAVE M