InsertWizardHtml

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      Inside my documents I frequently have a navigation line in between parts
      to let people go to the the top, to my entry page and sometimes, but not
      always, to a table of contents. If there is none I want the link not to
      be there at all, currently I can only make it invisible. WizardHtml
      doesn't do it here, it only works with recognized tags. This is what I
      currently do (in the original there are of course "^P" not linefeeds,
      these are here for legibility:

      ^!InsertWizardHtml <P ALIGN="center">
      <A HREF="#top">Zum Anfang</A>
      <A HREF="index.htm">^?[Höhere Ebene=_|Übersicht
      Reiseberichte|Inhaltsverzeichnis]</A>
      <A HREF="/index.php">Home & Impressum</A>
      </P>

      How can I get rid of the whole link and the spaces behind it, when the
      entry is empty?

      Danke
      Axel
    • abairheart
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2006
        Axel,

        your question isn't entirely clear.

        To remove the entire code segment if there is no
        table of content, add a bypass test:

        ^!IfFalse ^%toc_flag% BYPASS

        ^!InsertWizardHtml <P ALIGN="center">
        <A HREF="#top">Zum Anfang</A>
        <A HREF="index.htm">^?[Höhere Ebene=_|Übersicht
        Reiseberichte|Inhaltsverzeichnis]</A>
        <A HREF="/index.php">Home & Impressum</A>
        </P>

        :BYPASS

        You'll have to manage "%toc_flag%" to reflect the existance of
        a table of content BEFORE you get to the test.

        Abair