Re: [Clip] Re: Totalling using clipboard

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
      > Thanks Don,
      >
      > Yeah as you say it doesnt work on fractional numbers, but otherwise it
      > seems to work except it doesnt return the result in the clipboard
      > (which is easy enough to modify).

      I have the solution around here to get it to work on fractional numbers.
      I'll try to do that when I get a second.

      It should be putting the result on the clipboard. When you are done
      totaling copy a non-number and you should have the result on the clipboard.

      Try that again and let me know if it is working. If not, I'll have to
      revisit. I should add that I am working in 4.95 pro.