Re: Totalling using clipboard

  • dvdwriters12
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006

      > I didn't test my clip on anything but whole numbers.
      >
      > When I started this clip, one of the ones I was looking at to
      remember
      > the onClipBoardChange bit was one I worked on in 2002. So I've seen
      > lot of clips and I forget more than I remember probably :-)

      Thanks Don,

      Yeah as you say it doesnt work on fractional numbers, but otherwise it
      seems to work except it doesnt return the result in the clipboard
      (which is easy enough to modify).
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
        > Thanks Don,
        >
        > Yeah as you say it doesnt work on fractional numbers, but otherwise it
        > seems to work except it doesnt return the result in the clipboard
        > (which is easy enough to modify).

        I have the solution around here to get it to work on fractional numbers.
        I'll try to do that when I get a second.

        It should be putting the result on the clipboard. When you are done
        totaling copy a non-number and you should have the result on the clipboard.

        Try that again and let me know if it is working. If not, I'll have to
        revisit. I should add that I am working in 4.95 pro.