sorting text

  • Mike Breiding
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29 3:59 AM
      Greetings,
      I can find no tool in NoteTab to sort text columns ( ascending, descending ).

      Is there a Clip to do this.

      Thanks,
      -Mike

    • Mike Breiding
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29 4:35 AM
        I just fount the "Sort Ascending" tool.
        -mb
        =====
        Greetings,
        I can find no tool in NoteTab to sort text columns ( ascending, descending ).

        Is there a Clip to do this.

        Thanks,
        -Mike

      • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29 4:53 AM
          Mike Breiding wrote:
          > I just fount the "Sort Ascending" tool.
          > -mb

          There is a clip by jody called NoteBlock that you want. It allows you
          to sort delimited data on column.
        • Mike Breiding
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29 5:15 AM
            At 07:53 AM 9/29/2006 , you wrote:
            >There is a clip by jody called NoteBlock that you want. It allows you
            >to sort delimited data on column.

            Found it.
            Thanks,
            -Mike