Re: [Clip] Modify Jody's -mailTo Clip - scrap that!

  • loro
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      I did it again! Sorry. I saw what you were actually saying as soon as I had
      hit Send...

      >That means I'll send the same notice eight times every month. The only
      >change will be list of recipients. In every case, all of the email addresses
      >will go into the blind copy "Bcc:" line. Both the "To:" and the "Cc:" lines
      >will be blank.

      OK, so you WANT the subject link blank. That's what happens here in Dora
      with the format you used. Maybe OE doesn't like that you leave out the
      beginning email address. Why not address it to yourself? Everyone will see
      that address anyway so it shouldn't matter. Still, you will need a body
      parameter.

      Lotta