TeX to HTML

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
      I'll admit, I'm becoming presumptuous, but has anyone got a working clip
      to translate TeX to HTML syntax?
      My literature database has its entries written that way for characters
      that can't be typed with a German keyboard. These are French or Spanish
      accents, thinspaces and sometimes sub- and superscript. A few examples
      are:

      revidierte {\/\sc Trouton}sche Regel
      reaction in ${\rm MgCl_{2}\bullet}n{\rm H_2O}$ and
      International Thermodynamic Tables of the Fluid State --- 1
      Größen $b$ und $\sqrt{a}$ der Zustandsgleichung
      Gleichgewichte Dampf--Kondensat
      Wasserdampf bis 800$\,^\circ$C und 800 bar

      As I'm not currently working with stuff like that, just the accents
      would be fine too.

      Danke
      Axel
    • Scott Fordin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
        Axel Berger wrote:

        > I'll admit, I'm becoming presumptuous, but has anyone got a working clip
        > to translate TeX to HTML syntax?
        > My literature database has its entries written that way for characters
        > that can't be typed with a German keyboard. These are French or Spanish
        > accents, thinspaces and sometimes sub- and superscript. A few examples
        > are:

        Get thee to a Linux box! Alternatively, download Cygwin (free),
        which gives you a real UNIX environment on Windows, and includes,
        among other utilities, tex2html. You may even be able to call
        that utility from a NoteTab clip, but I'm not sure...

        Scott