How to get rid of spaces?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      The following (called "nb") does not work:

      ^!Keyboard BACKSPACE

      ^!Keyboard LEFT
      ^!Keyboard DELETE

      What I want to do is suppress linebreaks between e.g. a number and its
      unit, like for example "1.4 m". now for -ar to work the shortcut
      needs to be delimited by spaces or something similar. So I type
      "1.4<space>nb<space>m" Now what obviously happens is that when detected
      the whole clip is executed and ONLY AFTER THAT the trailing space gets
      written. So I can delete the ";" with backspace or the "m" with delete
      but never the unwanted space in "  m". Is there any way around
      this?

      Danke