Re: [Clip] Re: Incrtl5 report to XML - Tom Sawyer wants his fence painted

  • Alec Burgess(g)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      (this was supposed to have gone out yesterday but I keep missing that I've
      got gmail send my yahoo-groups to an account that isn't allowed to psot to
      yahoo-groups ... sigh - I'll have to fix that one place or the other)
      Frank (& Alan)
      I haven't currently got OpenOffice on my machine ... but ...
      its not a straight-forward conversion:
      - Alan pointed me to
      http://search.cpan.org/~jzucker/AnyData-0.10/AnyData.pm#adConvert
      - OpenOffice (that's pretty much the same as StarOffice isn't it?)
      One or the other of these would probably serve as the basis of the
      conversion

      Making each folder tree level and registry entry (the elements between \...\
      or /.../ be "clickable" (ie have the effect of clicking on the [Plus] or
      [Minus] sign in a tree-pane) is going to be the trick.

      If you tell me that either Open or Star Office can help with that I'll
      definitely have a look at immediately.

      btw: if any one wants to have a look at the format of the Inctrl report
      files get:
      http://buralex.googlepages.com/inctrl5_for_alan.zip

      - If you
      Regards ... Alec